we accept donations (tax deductible) in cash, credit cards, bank cards,Checks,
payments and money order etc. for our work in
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
Africa Disease and Poverty Eradication project (ADPEPINC) is a charitable Nonprofit
(IRS 501c3) organization. Our aim is to eradicate the three major diseases (Malaria, Tuberculosis
(TB) and HIV/AIDS) and poverty (hunger and food provision)targeting African Immigrants and
refugees coming to America and the population in African countries, by supporting, educating and
empowering the entire population socially towards eliminating the underlying cause of these
problems through, health education, testing, screening, prevention,
mass communication, treatment, testing and provision of food and shelter.
ACTIONS AND PREPARATIONS
(1) WE HAVE RECRUITED MEMBERS
(2) WE HAVE RECRUITED VOLUNTEERS
(3) WE HAVE DEVELOPED RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHER ORGANIZATIONS
(4) WE HAVE CREATED AN INITIAL BUDGET AND OPERATION PLAN
(5) WE HAVE DEVELOPED SPECIFIC CRITERIA FOR LOCATING IMMEDIATE HIGH RISK AREAS
TO BEGIN MANY PROGRAMS IN SUB SUB SAHARAN AFRICAN COUNTRIES.
(6) WE HAVE DEVELOPED METHODOLOGIES FOR ACTIONS AND WORK IN THE HIGH RISK AREAS
LIKE SHELTER, FOOD, CLEAN DRINKING WATER, MEDICATION, TESTING AND TREATMENT
(7) WE HAVE IDENTIFIED HOSPITALS, CLINICS, SCHOOLS, CHURCHES AND LOCAL RESOURCES AND
CONTACTS IN THE IMMEDIATE AREAS IN SUB SAHARAN AFRICAN COUNTRIES TO WORK ON.
|AFRICA DISEASE AND POVERTY ERADICATION PROJECT (ADPEPINC)